The Six Cardinal Principles of the Christian Church
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the only head of the church.
- “Christian” is a sufficient name for the church.
- The Holy Bible is a sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- Christian character is a sufficient test of fellowship and of church membership.
- The Right of private judgment and liberty of conscience is a right and a privilege that should be accorded to and exercised by all.
- The purpose of this church will be consummated in the reformation of the world and the union of all Christians.